It is important to train and socialize your puppy the moment your puppy comes into the house. I work with clients to establish rules and boundaries, discourage playful biting, housebreaking, and beginning obedience. We create a schedule for age appropriate training and social skills.
Puppy training will make sure dogs have a healthy and working relationship with other pets, children, and new babies.
Give your puppy a solid foundation of basic behaviors. Your personal sessions will include:
- Basic Social Skills with People and Other Dogs
- Boundaries and Manners
- Corrections for Unwanted Behaviors (biting, jumping up, etc.)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Any other "Puppy" issues you may Need Help with!
Beginner Training (for dogs 5 months old & up)
We will go over and review all the above puppy training, plus:
- Advanced Leash Walking
- Leave It & Drop It; Wait
- Meeting a Friendly Stranger
- House Manners; How to Welcome a Guest in Your Home
- Any Other "Issues" You May Want to Address
Individual sessions are $150.00 with a follow-up session in three to four weeks.